Sunday, October 28, 2007

The welcome& terms (:

welcome to my blog (:

Kindly excuse for my blog for less post or whatever things .
thanks a loads for you guys man : x
anyways just to short things& clear things up right now (:

r if your does'nt like the sight of me (;
Than get the fucking eyes& dirty hands of yours out of here!
wana spam get long way far from here. no spamming at my blog (:


a wana spam or whatever over here ?
Can of course i indeed invite you warmly.
but after all your loads of rubbish, name will be needed thanks xD


a taggies& comment are warmly welcome loads !
do link me girls& boys, brothers& sisters (:

pretty, ugly, stangers, friends& familys are all welcome loads !
101% garenteee to you all guys& girls :D



Greatly& welcome to spammers& haters (:
this all my information, need more just a tag away*

L0W LI MIN 14
seng kang secondary 2T8
317B around seng kang is my home (:
i haven change of home yet .

No comments: